skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is fucking annoying. For some reason, the normal image hosting website I use, imageshack, changed their HTML codes or something and now I can't edit my picture sizes, which resulted in me having very, very, VERY big pictures. nono, no can do. Therefore I used the first website that came to mind, photobucket. And well I'm a horrible photobucket n00b. So bear with me cause my images are gonna be smaller sized and all now, I am tres annoyed. gwrrrahhh hopefully imageshack will sort itself out bugaagagaaa! ): anyway these are from Sunday, Saturday and Friday. They're in that order cause I don't know how to arrange them. Yes, pwned. goddamnit.
a picture within a picture
red, sexy red.



powermetal pose; sans the phone
I love Gordon Lau!
Saturday night fights
GUAVA MAN!!
Terence: "these walls are like an asylum, you can't kill yourself!"
my freehand masterpiece
Chen Yan likes blinding himself
Terror in the Digital Media Studio
Chen Yan's hands develop minds of their own, and Aza's not complaining.

THANKS FOR THE TEE, GILLY WILLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment